Is there anything better than treating yourself to a day at the spa? Yes, there is! You may not believe it but you can enjoy a totally luxurious experience and rejuvenate your body and mind by having an at home spa day. Plus, bringing the spa home allows you to enjoy the experience without worrying about spending too much and breaking the bank! Interested? Here are some tips to help you recreate the whole spa experience without spending your hard-earned dollars.
5 Budget-Friendly Tips for a Relaxing At Home Spa Day
- Set the mood. You can’t get the full spa experience without setting the right mood so play some calming music, make your house smell like a spa, light some candles, and get a comfy robe, slippers and some fluffy towels. It will also be a good idea to let your family and friends know about your plans to minimize disruptions.
- Prepare some detox water. Enjoy your favorite fruit infused detox water by adding some slices of your favorite fruits and herbs to your infuser pitcher.
- Start with a facial steam. Start your at home spa day with a steam treatment. This will open your pores and prepare your skin for the next treatment. Add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil or some fresh herbs for a more unique spa-like experience.
- Use a body scrub. Hop into the shower or soak in the bath to cleanse your body and prepare it for succeeding treatments. For best results, use The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil Deluxe Exfoliating Soap to effectively remove dead skin cells and excess oil so you’ll come out of the shower with brighter, smoother and blemish-free skin.
- Pay special attention to your hair. Your hair is your crowning glory so give it the attention it deserves. Apply a high quality hydrating hair mask to restore luster and shine, and bring life back to dry and dull hair strands.
You deserve to look your best all day, every day so visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn how argan oil can keep your skin and hair looking their best at all times!