Despite the many challenges ladies with curly hair face on a day-to-day basis, having natural curls can be incredibly gorgeous – if you know how to treat it right. Yes, it will definitely take a lot of work but the rewards are all worth it! So, the million dollar question is – how can you banish the frizz and enjoy that perfect curl? Here are some tips that can help tame your hair and keep those curls looking great as you go back to school this year!
How to Have Good Curly Hair Days Every Day
- Comb it right. When combing your hair, make sure you start from the ends so you can detangle the knots as you work your way to the roots.
- Never brush your hair. Your hair brush is your hair’s nemesis. Curly hair is extremely fragile so use a wide toothed comb in detangling and styling your hair.
- Go for a quick trim. Curly hair is prone to split ends but you can avoid this problem by going for a quick trim every six to eight weeks.
- Define your curls with the “pineapple trick”. If you want to eliminate frizz and protect your curl pattern while maintaining your hair’s natural volume, try gathering your hair loosely at the highest point of your head before going to sleep. You’ll be amazed with the results as you wake up the next morning!
- Use the right products for your hair. Regular hair products just won’t do. Your hair needs special care so use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner in washing your hair. You should also use a specially formulated curl defining essence product after shampooing and conditioning your hair to eliminate frizz and keep it soft, smooth and manageable – just the way you’ve always wanted.
Argan Oil for Curly Hair Makes a Great Difference
Curly hair and argan oil makes a great combination so go ahead and show off those curls! Visit our website (https://www.ultimatearganoil.com/) or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more about argan oil and how it can help keep your hair looking great all day, every day!