Ultimate Argan Oil Shampoo to Help You Get College Ready
Entering college can be a pretty exciting experience. How couldn’t it be when it is one of the best places to meet new people, gain independence and build confidence, and learn valuable life lessons that can help set you up for future success? College can be the highlight of most young adults’ life but if you’re not careful enough, this can also be the best time to ruin your hair. With all the things you need to do, it would be so easy to neglect your hair care routine. Thankfully, you have The Ultimate Argan Oil Shampoo to keep your strands in great shape!
Ultimate Argan Oil Shampoo- 7 Common Hair Care Mistakes: Are You Guilty of Committing These?
Did you know that you can be sabotaging your hair without even knowing it? Some habits may seem okay but can actually do tons of damage to your hair. Here are some bad hair habits that you need to avoid at all cost.
- Washing hair too often. Too much of a good thing can be bad for you so don’t overwash your hair! Shampooing hair too often can strip off its natural oils leaving hair dull, dry and brittle. Overwashing your hair can also lead to split ends, dry scalp and dandruff, cause product buildup and make your hair color fade faster.
- Styling wet hair. College life can be very busy so you may be tempted to style your hair even while it is still dripping wet. Don’t! Roughly brushing and/or ironing wet hair can do some serious damage to your strands so avoid these nasty habits.
- Too much heat styling. A lot of girls consider their hair dryer, flat iron and/or curling wand their best friend. While these tools can help you achieve the desired effect, using them every single day can leave your hair dull and lifeless. Not a pretty good thought, right?
- Pulling your hair back too much. College girls don’t have enough time or energy left to think about how they look so they just pull their hair into a tight ponytail or a bun and go on with their day. While this practice may seem harmless, experts agree that hairstyles that pull on the scalp for extended periods of time can cause traction alopecia, an irreversible condition that may lead to gradual hair loss.
- Using too much or too little. Using too much product can be as bad as not using enough.
- Sharing hair tools. While some may think that using other people’s hair tools wouldn’t hurt anyone, it can actually be a bad idea since they may harbor dirt and other harmful bacteria.
- Neglecting it altogether. When you’re in college, ignoring the salon can be a no-brainer. Unfortunately, you can’t get great looking hair without putting any effort into it or get rid of split ends without getting a trim.
Ultimate Argan Oil Shampoo: The Best Hair Care for College
With your extremely hectic schedule, keeping your hair in excellent condition can be a challenge. So, there are times when you’ll feel it’s easier to ignore it or leave it as it is rather than do something about it. That’s precisely the reason why The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo should be a part of your college hair care routine. By using a high-quality Argan oil shampoo on a regular basis, you can:
- Clean your hair without stripping away essential moisture and natural oils
- Keep your strands strong enough to resist damage
- Bring life and luster back into your hair
The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo is perfect for college hair care since it is infused with all the nutrients (i.e. antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and natural moisturizers) your hair needs to keep it strong and healthy – even with minimal attention. So, no matter how stressed you are with your classes, extracurricular activities, and social life, you can be confident knowing that you’re putting in all the good stuff back into your hair and making it healthier every time you step under the shower.
Living in a Dorm? You’ll Need These!
Going to college? Well, congratulations! You’re now a step closer to achieving your goals. To make sure you’ll be comfortable in your new dorm, you should pack all the essential things you’ll need. Here’s a basic off-to-college checklist to make sure you don’t leave anything behind.
- Pillows, sheets, and pillowcases, comforter/bedspread (at least two sets)
- Mattress pad
- Eye mask and earplugs
- Storage boxes or bins and stackable crates
- Bedside lamp and desk lamp
- Alarm clock or clock radio
- Clothes hangers (stick to one type of hangers for a more organized look)
- Laundry basket
- Small trash can
- Mini tool kit (hammer, screwdriver, wrench)
- Posters, pictures, décor and other artwork, plus picture hangers
- Bath linens (towels and washcloth)
- Shower tote/shower caddy (to hold toiletries)
- Flip flops (a must when using public bathrooms)
- USB flash drives and/or memory cards
- Pens, pencils, highlighter pens of different colors, permanent markers
- Notebooks, planners
- Index cards, sticky notes
- Stapler, staple wires, paper clips
- Tape, ruler, and scissors
- Stackable desk trays
- Folders and envelopes
- Personal laptop
- Portable speakers, headphones
- Extension cord and adapters
- Surge protector
- Dishes, glasses, cup, and utensils
- Water bottle
- Food storage containers
- Can/bottle opener
- Dish soap and all-purpose cleaner
- Paper towels, tissues, and wet wipes
- Trash bags
- Important documents (e.g. driver’s license, birth certificate, registration forms and financial aid forms)
- Medications (prescription and over the counter) and supplements
- Hair styling tools
- Small appliances (find out if you are permitted to bring your own mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc.)
Why The Ultimate Argan Oil Shampoo is Perfect for College Life
Because college life is as difficult as it is, you don’t need any more complications that can shift your focus away from your goal. Hey, you can’t even afford to let bad hair days bother you! Thankfully, with the help of The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil hair care products, you don’t have to worry about dry hair, split ends, frizz, dandruff, hair loss and other hair problems. Add these to your off-to-college checklist and you’ll surely get off to a good start. Good luck!
We offer a live customer service from 9 AM to 5 PM CST so if you wish to ask any questions, just pick up your phone and dial 888-377-9187 or use the Contact Form on our website. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.