Argan Oil Hair Growth For A Great Summer Look
We all love summer. For most of us, summer means endless fun, leisure, and relaxation – the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors and create wonderful memories with the people we love most. Indeed, this season can be pretty awesome but unfortunately, too much sun, salt water and wind can be bad for your hair. Is there a way to deal with warm-weather hair problems without spending too much? Thankfully, there is. For starters, you can start by adding Argan oil hair growth treatment to your beauty routine!
Most Common Summer Hair Problems Solved with Argan Oil Hair Growth Treatment
Have you ever noticed how easily your hair breaks, puffs up, frizzes or falls flat during the summer? Or perhaps you’ve noticed that your hair color tends to fade or take on an ugly greenish hue when you spend a little too much time under the sun or in the pool? Well, it’s time to put an end to all these summer hair woes! You deserve to enjoy healthy, shiny and damage-free hair throughout the season – and you can do it with a little help from Argan oil, the gold standard in hair care. Here’s what it can do for your hair.
Most people, particularly those with naturally curly and coarse hair and those with chemically-treated hair, complain about frizz whenever the temperature and the humidity level in the air start rising. If your hair lacks proper moisture, the naturally smooth hair shaft will become more porous and draw water from the air causing it to swell. The result? Well, you guessed it right – big, fuzzy, unwieldy hair.
To prevent frizz, apply a few drops of high-quality Argan oil hair treatment on your hair to lock moisture in and smooth the cuticle. As an added bonus, it can help restore shine and make your hair more manageable than ever without the greasy feel.
Prevent Breakage and Split Ends
Just like your skin, your hair can also be damaged by harmful UV rays so do everything you can to protect it, especially when you are planning to spend more time outdoors. Aside from wearing a hat, consider applying an ample amount of Argan instant repairing mask on your hair. For best results, cover your strands from roots to ends.
The Ultimate Instant Repairing Mask contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants and natural moisturizers that can help protect your hair against environmental factors and keep it from breaking. It can also repair and boost hair growth to help keep your locks moisturized and looking great all throughout the season.
Keep Hair Color from Fading
Without the proper protection, color-treated hair can fade easily. If you spend most of your time in the water, the chlorine from the chlorinated pool or sea water can penetrate the hair shaft and make your hair more prone to breakage. Additionally, the chlorine molecules trapped in the hair may react with the copper ions in the water and turn your hair color into a less flattering shade. To preserve your hair’s vibrant color and shine, and prevent a nerve-wracking hair emergency, here’s what you need to do.
- Rinse hair with tap water before taking a dip in the pool or the ocean. When saturated with fresh water, chlorinated water may not be able to penetrate the hair shaft.
- Apply a Argan Oil Fresh Moisturizing Cream to create a protective barrier.
- Use a high-quality Argan oil treatment to protect hair against the elements, restore shine and repair damage.
You may not be aware of it but your scalp can also be prone to sunburn. Worse, excessive sun exposure can increase the risk of skin cancer of the scalp. This is extremely alarming since skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States, with 9,500 people being diagnosed with the condition every single day.
How to Use Argan Oil Hair Growth Treatment for Beautiful Hair
- As leave-in conditioner. Apply a few drops of Argan oil treatment through damp or towel-dried hair. Massage onto the scalp to promote hair growth and treat damaged hair.
- As styling agent. Apply a few drops of Argan oil treatment, comb through dry hair and style as usual. Using Argan oil as a styling agent makes hair more manageable and protects it against heat damage.
- As hair mask. Apply a liberal amount of Argan oil treatment on your hair and scalp and wrap hair in a towel. Leave it in overnight (or at least for a few hours) and shampoo hair to remove any excess oil. For sure, your hair will look and feel great!
Dreaming of Sensational Summer Locks? Tips to Consider
- Avoid too much styling. Too much heat from your blow dryer, hair straightener or curling iron just won’t do your hair any good.
- Get a trim. Get rid of those ugly split ends before they do more damage to your hair.
- Ditch your hairbrush. Use a wide-toothed comb instead to prevent frizz.
- Drink more water. Aside from keeping your body and mind in excellent condition, drinking at least 2 to 3 liters of water a day can also help hydrate your hair and scalp.
Argan Oil Hair Growth Treatment: The Key to Great Looking Summer Hair
When it comes to keeping hair in great shape, nothing beats The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil hair care products. We have everything you need to keep your hair soft, shiny and more manageable this summer and all throughout the year so why don’t you try them and see what they can do for you? You surely won’t regret it!
We offer a live customer service from 9 AM to 5 PM CST so if you wish to ask any questions, just pick up your phone and dial 888-377-9187 or use the Contact Form on our website. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.