Argan Oil for Men’s Hair, The Perfect Hair Care Product for Your Sports Bag
Active, sporty men don’t have time to worry about bad hair days. With countless practice and games taking up most of their time, they can’t afford to worry about controlling those pesky cowlicks, fixing up ugly “hat hair”, make fine hair appear thicker or manage thick, coarse hair. They may not even have time to think about dry or oily hair, frizz, and dandruff, get rid of grey hair or find a solution for thinning hair. Thankfully, they don’t need to worry about all these things. As long as they are using Argan oil for men’s hair, they can surely keep hair problems at bay.
Why Use Argan Oil for Men’s Hair Care?
Argan oil would never earn the moniker “liquid gold” for nothing. Here are some reasons why experts consider it to be the perfect solution for men’s most common hair problems.
It is loaded with all the nutrients your hair needs. Argan oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants (vitamin E and carotenes) and natural moisturizers. These nutrients effectively penetrate the pores of your scalp to nourish your hair strands inside and out and keep it strong, shiny and healthy.
It does not contain any harmful chemicals. Unlike most commercial hair care products, Argan oil does not contain harmful chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and polyethylene glycol (PEG). Studies prove that SLS can irritate the eyes and the skin and cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting when ingested. To make matters worse, SLS is often contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a known carcinogen produced during the manufacturing process.
On the other hand, PEG may rob skin of its natural moisture and increase the risk of dermatitis and certain cancers (e.g. breast, brain, nervous system, bladder and stomach cancer, leukemia and Hodgkin’s disease).
It can help solve most of your hair problems. Argan oil is the gold standard when it comes to hair and skin care. As mentioned earlier, it contains all the nutrients you need for great hair and scalp health. Keep a bottle of Argan oil in your gym bag and you can be sure that your hair will look good all the time!
What are the Benefits of Using Argan Oil for Men’s Hair?
With regular use, you can expect the following results:
- Get naturally shiny and glowing hair.
- Keep hair moisturized all day long and prevent frizz, dryness and split ends.
- Enjoy good scalp health and reduce the risk of dandruff.
- Keep hair protected against harmful environmental factors.
- Prevent product build up in the hair and scalp and reduce/eliminate the risk of hair loss.
- Restore hair health by reversing the damage brought about by the frequent use of commercial hair care products (e.g. shampoo, conditioner).
Battle of the Sexes: Men’s Hair vs. Women’s Hair
Basically, there is no difference between men’s hair and women’s hair. It may be difficult to believe but the only difference lies in the haircut. Most men like to keep their hair short and clean while most women prefer longer hair. So, there really is no reason why men shouldn’t use the same hair care products women use. As long as they have the same type of hair, both men and women can use the same products on their hair.
However, since most men usually wear their hair short, they tend to style their hair differently and use different products to achieve the look they want. For example, men prefer styling products with a dull or matte finish while women choose hair styling products that highlight their hair’s natural shine.
In addition, men prefer products with a characteristically strong, masculine smell (as opposed to those sweet-smelling products most women love) and avoid those that are too pricey for their taste. They don’t care much for products with moisture-locking formula since they prefer to wash their hair daily to prevent dust, dirt, and sweat from accumulating.
Gym Bag Essentials for Active and Sporty Men
If you like going to the gym or spend a lot of time outdoors, the following items should always find a space in your gym bag.
- Extra change of clothes. You wouldn’t want to leave the gym dripping in sweat so always pack an extra shirt, a fresh set of undies and a pair of clean socks in your gym bag.
- Towel. Expect that you’ll be sweating a lot so don’t forget to bring a small towel with you. A cotton towel is okay but if you want something more absorbent, choose a microfiber towel instead. You may also consider using deodorizing towelettes for extra protection.
- Wipes. A cleansing wipe will work fine for those days when you can’t go to the shower right after your workout.
- Shampoo and conditioner. Prevent dirt and sweat build up by using a shampoo and conditioner that deep cleanse the scalp and leave the hair soft, manageable and smelling fresh. For best results, use The Ultimate Argan Oil Mint shampoo and conditioner.
- Flip flops. Can you bear the thought of going to the shower barefoot? Me, neither. It’s a breeding ground for various germs and fungus so take the necessary precaution.
- Bring something to keep odor away and keep you smelling fresh as you leave the gym.
- Body spray. It’s not enough that you look good. You also need to smell good after your workout.
- Chances are, you’ll have some blisters from lifting those weights so you may find a need for these.
- Laundry bag. Don’t forget to bring an odor absorbing laundry bag to hold your sweaty gym clothes.
- Water bottle. Stay hydrated during your workouts by carrying a bottle of water with you. Otherwise, you’ll be forced to make frequent trips to the water fountain.
- Energy bars. These come in quite handy when you need a boost during your workout or after your gym session.
Argan Oil for Men’s Hair: The Perfect Product for Active Men
You keep your body in great shape so do the same for your hair. Use The Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil hair care products for all your hair care needs. We have everything you need to keep your hair and scalp in excellent condition, and keep your hair looking good all the time – even as you step out of the gym.
We offer a live customer service from 9 AM to 5 PM CST so if you wish to ask any questions, just pick up your phone and dial 888-377-9187 or use the Contact Form on our website. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.