Things Are Heating Up With Argan Oil Hair
Summer has officially arrived, ladies and gentleman. That means outdoor fun in the sun and everyone’s favorite summer word: vacation! There is of course so much to plan around a vacation: who’s going, where you’re going, and what to bring. While those are in fact rather important, there’s another factor that’s just as crucial to enjoying the vacation – your hair! The perfect summer vacation begins with Argan Oil Hair. Let us help you kick off your vacation just right.
Vacation Styles with Argan Oil Hair
It’s that time of year where things are smooth, easy and relaxing. You shouldn’t have to be stressing over anything outside of “which top should I wear to the pool/beach today?” That mindset can be hard to accomplish if you’re worried about your hair putting a damper on your vacation vibe. Here’s the thing, we’ve got you covered! Here are some great hairstyles to consider when taking your vacation this summer with Argan Oil Hair.
- Messy Bun – No, we’re not talking about your beachy, sandy behind, we’re talking about throwing your hair up and out of the way. Putting your hair up in a messy bun can help keep the heat at bay. There’s no hair laying on your shoulders, being blown into your face or frizzing uncontrollably. It gives you the chic look while having the functionality of less distractions.
- Braids – Nothing says summer like putting your hair into braids and enjoying the day. This choice helps benefit your hair in more ways than one. When your hair is up in braids, a majority of the hair and ends are protected. Braids also require low maintenance. There is still some maintenance needed by cleansing your scalp and keeping it moisturized with things like Argan Oil Hair Treatment. Even if a little maintenance is present, braids are still one of the better vacation options.
- Au Naturale – That’s French for “Let it flow, girl” (it actually means all natural, but you get the point). Throw your cares to the wind, and let your hair breathe. Tapping into your hair’s natural tendencies is a perfect approach to a care-free vacation. This style can be achieved by simply spritzing your hair with a heat-protecting spray. You can make sure your scalp and ends stay healthy and hydrated too with our Argan Oil Hair Shampoo or Conditioner. Going au naturale is a nice, simple choice, but there are a few things to consider when going for it.
Maintaining That Summer Vacation Hair with Argan Oil Hair Tips
With those hairstyles on your list, there are still other ways to keep your vacation ready this summer. The elements can not be as forgiving as the nice, air-conditioned room you’ll be staying in. Check out these pointers on how you can help your hair this summer with Argan Oil Hair.
- Diet – We know what you’re thinking, “it’s vacation, why should I limit myself when I have all of this great food around me? You can of course indulge, but it’s still important to watch what you consume because it can affect your hair (and scalp). Healthy snacks like almonds and walnuts help your hair grow and can hold you over between meals. Your hair needs the right protein, vitamins and minerals in order to remain healthy. That should be priority all the time, especially during the summer months.
- Water – Staying hydrated is already a crucial factor to consider during the summer heat. Yes, it’s to keep your body hydrated and ready for anything, but it also has an effect on your scalp and hair. It helps keep your follicles hydrated and provides the minerals needed. It’s recommended you drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day on average. Though that varies, it wouldn’t hurt to maintain a good amount of water in your system throughout your vacation.
- Shade – Not to throw, but to be sheltered by. Making sure to cover up on more extreme days is crucial to hair and skin. At peak hours of the day, the UV rays are the most harmful and that can pierce right through to your scalp no matter the hairstyle. This is where using a hat, umbrella or both to keep cool.
Why Argan Oil Hair is Your Answer to an Enjoyable Summer Vacation
Although the tips and hairstyles provided are beneficial, we also recommend using The ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Care Products. To help your hair before stepping into the sand, we recommend you use our ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Shampoo. These products bring back life and luster to your hair. They are infused with argan oil that is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants (such as vitamin E and carotenes) and natural moisturizers, this shampoo is specially blended to help restore health and shine to hair. ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil® Hydrating Shampoo is a great moisturizer that will clean and leave your hair beautifully strong and revitalized. To double down on your Argan Oil Hair Care, we recommend you follow up with our ULTIMATE Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Conditioner. It leaves your hair with a wondrous feeling of silky smoothness and lustrous shine, completely hydrated and full of flexible elasticity
Summer Vacation with Argan Oil Hair
We want you to enjoy your summer vacation by keeping your hair healthy during the summer. Argan Oil Hair Products are natural and are made to keep your hair clean, smooth and hydrated. If you would like to contact us, we offer a live customer service from 9 am to 5 p.m. CST. Please feel free to contact us at 888-377-9187 with any questions you may have. You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.