Sail Away With Moroccan Argan Oil Products
There’s nothing like going on a cruise for a much-needed rest and relaxation, especially if you’ve been extremely busy for the past year and feel that you desperately need a break. However, too much sun and fresh sea air, recycled shower water and time spent swimming in chlorinated pools and/or ocean water, can wreak havoc on your hair. If you’re not careful enough, you can end up with dry, tangled, frizzy, and discolored hair.
Thankfully, there is an easy way out. You can avoid all these problems by using high-quality Moroccan Argan oil products and by following these simple tips.
Bring your own. While most people believe that packing light is the way to go, you wouldn’t want to go on board without your favorite hair care products. Just because you think everyone is using them doesn’t mean they are available everywhere you go so pack your shampoo and conditioner along with some of your preferred hair styling products. Also consider these additional tips:
- If you have color-treated hair, make sure you bring your own color and developer since the ship’s salon may not have your favorite shade in stock. This is especially important if you are going on a long cruise.
- Don’t forget to pack a good detangler, moisturizer and styling gel if you have naturally curly hair to keep it in great condition.
Know how to take care of your hair. Nobody wants to have a bad hair day on a cruise so talk to your stylist before going on a trip. If there is one person who knows how to keep your hair in great condition, it would be your stylist so don’t hesitate to ask how you can maintain it. A detailed instruction will be extremely helpful, especially if you will be spending several months at sea.
Get to know the ship’s stylist. When going on a long cruise, getting to know the ship’s stylist will save you from a lot of trouble so make it one of your top priorities. Cruise lines often employ top notch hair stylists who can take care of your hair’s needs according to your stylist’s instructions so you can be sure that you’re in good hands.
Come well prepared. If you have color-treated hair, make sure you bring your own hair care products when you come in for your appointment. Don’t forget to compliment and tip your stylist after doing a great job.
Be wary of the elements. Hanging out on the deck can be a lot of fun but the sun, the sea, and the wind can take a toll on your hair. Excessive exposure to the elements can rob your hair of its natural moisture, make it more prone to tangles, and turn your color to a less flattering shade. Is there anything you can do to save your hair from these undesirable consequences? Consider these helpful tips:
- Wear a light-colored scarf to keep the damaging rays of the sun off your hair. Try tying it differently every time to make it more stylish and fun.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner before leaving your cabin to add moisture to your hair.
- Apply a sunscreen where your part shows to avoid burning your scalp.
- Wear a bathing cap when swimming in the ship’s pool. Rinse hair thoroughly and use a good conditioner after a swim to remove excess salt and put moisture back into your hair.
Wear the right hairstyle. Hands-down, braided hairstyles are your best bet when cruising. It doesn’t matter whether you choose to wear a fancy side braid, a Dutch braid, or a fishtail braid since all kinds of braids look great! You can also wear your hair in a bun or just wear it in a ponytail.
Tap into the power of Argan oil. Argan oil wouldn’t be called “liquid gold” and “miracle oil” for nothing. Using specially formulated Moroccan Argan oil products can bring essential nutrients and moisture back into your hair, tame flyaways, fight frizz, and shield it from further damage, so don’t forget to bring them before you sail away into the great open sea.
Packing for a Cruise: What Should You Bring?
Unless you’ve been on a Caribbean, Mediterranean or Europe cruise several times before, you might be wondering what to bring on your cruise. Well, aside from your favorite hair care products, here is a list of things that should find space for in your luggage.
The right clothes. Expect a variety of activities on a cruise vacation so pack more clothes than you would when going on a normal vacation. Make sure you have a wide selection of appropriate daytime and evening wear since you’ll surely find yourself in a wide variety of situations.
- Daytime wear. Bring comfortable resort wear for sea days. You can wear a swimsuit, sarong, hat and flip-flops if you plan on lounging by the poolside, or a simple shirt/tank top and shorts if you want to stay indoors. A maxi dress will be great for port stops and shore excursions.
- Evening wear. It is perfectly okay to wear a lovely summer dress or pair a nice top with dark jeans and wear the right accessories (scarf, necklace) for casual dinners. However, for formal dinners, you’ll surely want to dress up so pack a formal pant or skirt suit, a cocktail dress or a formal gown. For casual dinners, men should consider wearing slacks, chinos or dark denim and pair it with a collared dress or sport shirt. A medium grey suit with a brightly colored dress shirt and tie will do great for formal dinners.
The appropriate footwear. Don’t forget to bring your flip-flops along with a pair of closed-toed water shoes (for shore excursions), your favorite sneakers and dressy shoes (for formal dinners).
Other things to bring:
- Carry-on bag (for holding travel documents, wallet, prescription medications, a change of clothes and personal toiletries)
- Outlet adapter
- Phone charger and portable charger
- Insect repellent
- Wrinkle release spray
- Bathroom door organizer (for holding personal toiletries)
Moroccan Argan Oil Products
Going on a cruise can be an experience of a lifetime so you’ll surely want to look your best while you’re on vacation, right? However, the sun, the sea and the wind can cause some serious damage to your hair. Don’t let this get you down! Get all the protection you need by using high-quality Ultimate Moroccan Argan Oil products. We offer a live customer service from 9 AM to 5 PM CST so if you wish to ask any questions, just pick up your phone and dial 888-377-9187. Or use the Contact Form on our website. You may also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.